Senior

LSE osilator source wrong seems. I set 32.768kHz but that it seems 0.032768kHz

0693W00000LvjEpQAJ.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA
ST Employee

Hello @Community member​ ,

This issue is fixed in STM32CubeMX latest release.

V6.6.0 is now available under this Link.

Thanks for your contribution.

Sara.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

I could not confirm the problem with my samples, it was always correctly specified 32 for the RTC (OK, this is also not absolutely correct, but every programmer knows what is meant).

It would be helpful if you would give additional information, e.g. version of CubeMX or CubeIDE, type of the STM32.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Freedom_Neo
Senior

Hi @Peter BENSCH​ 

MCU: STM32H7B3IIT6

IDE: STM32CubeIDE Version: 1.9.0

OK, I can confirm this issue, thanks for reporting it.

@Khouloud OTHMAN​ Please check this with the CubeMX team so that they correct this unsightliness?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA
ST Employee

Thanks for your feedback,

Issue confirmed from my side and I reported it to the dev team to be fixed. I will keep you posted with the updates.

Internal ticket number: 125200 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

If your issue is solved, please close this post by clicking the "Select as Best" button. This will help other members of the community find this response more quickly 🙂

Thanks @Peter BENSCH​ ​ ​ for flagging this to us.

Sara.

Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA
ST Employee

This issue is fixed in STM32CubeMX latest release.

V6.6.0 is now available under this Link.

Thanks for your contribution.

Sara.