cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Initialization OSPI in Quad mode SPI for working with NOR FLASH

AB.19
Associate II

Hi everyone!

I'm trying to use STM32H723 in QUAD SPI mode.

CubeMX does project generation but when I trying to compile project at Keil an error appears about undeclared "GPIO_AF4_OCTOSPIM".

If I changed it to GPIO_AF4_OCTOSPIM_P1 compilation run without errors.

But how I could know that I chose correct define or not?

Other question about commands to work with memory, which HAL command and it what sequence for READ/WRITE/STATUS CHECK in this mode?

I cannot find examples from STM to test and revise my code.

12 REPLIES 12

ST provides me no funding or financial support, I can't be responsible for carrying everyone else's work loads and expectations.

When I can make more money driving for uber than continually "helping" others do their jobs you can imagine what choices I'm going to make long-term.

Consider funding projects and supporting efforts. Free Software doesn't pay the bills.. https://paypal.me/cliveone

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

We have already solved this issue ourselves.

***Edited by moderation*** please review the Community Ground Rules of Participation before posting again. Insults and inflammatory comments are not tolerated in this community.

Hi again @AB.19​ ,

I cannot reproduce the issue using the latest CubeMX version, a similar issue was detected before and has been fixed now, so could you please switch to the v6.3.0 and check if the problem linked to CubeMX code generation still occurs or not?

If yes, please share your ioc file to be able to check it.

I'll be waiting for your feedback :)

Thanks, Khouloud