cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Impossible to use the ADC1_IN16 on the MX6.12.0 with the STM32G0B711CCU.

istepne
Associate III
  • It is same error for me with stm32g071cbt6

I just made a new project. And tried to use ADC1_IN16 pin for analog conversion.

Still I can not use ADC1_IN16

Do you have a solution?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @istepne 

This is a different issue not exactly the one mentionned on the original post. So, i've created a new one to answer you .

The ADC1_IN16 pin cannot be configured on the STM32G0B7 using STM32CubeMX without adjusting the sequencer settings in the parameter settings tab. The error message suggests that enabling this pin requires the sequencer to be set to "not fully configurable." So, you should do this to be able to use this ADC Channel.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @istepne 

This is a different issue not exactly the one mentionned on the original post. So, i've created a new one to answer you .

The ADC1_IN16 pin cannot be configured on the STM32G0B7 using STM32CubeMX without adjusting the sequencer settings in the parameter settings tab. The error message suggests that enabling this pin requires the sequencer to be set to "not fully configurable." So, you should do this to be able to use this ADC Channel.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

I will write another topic with stm32cubeIDE

ADC1_IN16 still has configuration problem v1.16.0

No need, in fact the issue about the ADC_Regular_ConversionMode is a nknown issue that has been reported and it will be soved on the Comming CubeIDE/MXversions.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32