cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

i need cubemx 5.0.6 version .

Rajasiva
Associate II

I need cubemx 5.0.6 version for custom HID HS in STM32H743iit6.I also checked new version cubemx 6.11 but its not working. Because i am using ULPI USB3300  for high speed (HS) USB , it  require PLL clock 480MHz. But newer cubemx not supported 480MHz instead it limit the PLL clock source to 66MHz.

NOTE: Example's code's generated in the cumemx 5.0.6

5 REPLIES 5
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

it  require PLL clock 480MHz. But newer cubemx not supported 480MHz instead it limit the PLL clock source to 66MHz.

Not sure I understand this statement. How did you conclude that the latest version of CubeMx does not allow you to set 480Mhz for the MCU?

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello,

MCU clock speed supported 480MHz. But  I am talking abut USB Clock Speed in STM32H7, It's limit the clock speed to 66MHz. This clock speed ok for the  Custom HID(FS Mode). But , When  i am using Custom HID (HS Mode) Integrate with the ULPI USB3300, It actually required PLL clock speed 480MHz. But Newer version of the cubemx Not support that.

What is the Reason behind this?, can you help me...!

Here I attached Clock Configuration...:backhand_index_pointing_down::backhand_index_pointing_down::backhand_index_pointing_down:

SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

USB clock can’t be set at 480MHz. USB clock mux is set to PLL1 as clock source as shown in your screenshot. You need to select PLL3Q or RC48 to feed USB clock by a 48MHz source.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Hello,

In OpenH7xxi-c development kit, Demo code for Custom HID (HS) USB Clock speed supported 480MHz Without any error.

This configuration done by the cubemx 5.0.6 version. But newer Version not allow to set 480MHz. I am Tested all the available option like 1)Endpoint Interrupt Preemption 2)ULPI USB3300 hardware 3)Report Descriptor and 4)increase Heap & Stack size , that's are not help me.  My Guess is Problem in the USB Clock (USB High Speed mode).

So i am unable to communicate the Custom HID in the High speed mode(480MBits/s).

Also i am check the Cubemx 5.0.6 version in the Website, but it not available. Can you Have any better idea for communicating Custom HID for High speed mode?

Here i am attached cubemx 5.0.6 version Clock configuration...

Primary ULPI clock isnt 480 but 60x8bit = USBHS

Secondary maybe MX5.0 show and set this clock and new make some next cross checks. Search in MX FS USB set...

And MX is only generator ... compare resultcode with v5 and corect it in user part . Exist many ways.

And too USB HS is more usable on crystal clock as on RC