cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi I am concerned about the following microcontroller : STM32H753XIH6TR When using cube Mx to configure the timers on pin PA1_C the options specified in the data sheet are not avaliable. How do I access these functions?

LMyle.1
Associate III

I have downloaded the new H7 package as previously suggested and the issue still remains.

Please see attatched image of functions specified in datasheet.

Please see image attatched of functions avalailable on cube MX

Thanks for your help !

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

I can confirm this problem for your versions on Windows and that it has already been fixed.

Please upgrade to the most recent versions of STM32CubeMX and/or STM32CubeIDE.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Looks like a problem displaying the full list of functions.

Where does this problem occur (CubeMX, CubeIDE), with which version and on which platform?

Usually it looks like this:

0693W00000D2FsEQAV.pngRegard

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

In both CUBE MX and IDE version of cube mx : 6.2.0

software package:1.9.0

Cube IDE: 1.6.1

My colleague is having the same issue. Thanks

Win, Linux, OSX?

Windows

thanks.

I can confirm this problem for your versions on Windows and that it has already been fixed.

Please upgrade to the most recent versions of STM32CubeMX and/or STM32CubeIDE.

Regards

/Peter