cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CubeMx 6.4.0 fails to generate STM32H750 HRTIM LL code.

lafa
Associate II

CubeMx 6.4.0 fail to generate STM32H750 HRTIM LL code. There are java exception in generated file hrtim.c.

CubeMx project is enclosed.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA
ST Employee

Hello @lafa​ ,

I apologize for the late reply and thank you for having reported.

You are right, the HRTIM init in LL code is corrupted, it seems that this issue occurs only when  the "General peripheral initialization as a pair of .c/.h files per peripheral " parameter is checked. By unchecking it, the HRTIM init code generation will be correct in main.c.

I submitted an internal ticket to fix this issue, I will keep you posted.

Internal ticket number: 126646 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

If your issue is solved, please close this post by clicking the "Select as Best" button. This will help other members of the community find this response more quickly :)

Sara.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA
ST Employee

Hello @lafa​ ,

I apologize for the late reply and thank you for having reported.

You are right, the HRTIM init in LL code is corrupted, it seems that this issue occurs only when  the "General peripheral initialization as a pair of .c/.h files per peripheral " parameter is checked. By unchecking it, the HRTIM init code generation will be correct in main.c.

I submitted an internal ticket to fix this issue, I will keep you posted.

Internal ticket number: 126646 (This is an internal tracking number and is not accessible or usable by customers).

If your issue is solved, please close this post by clicking the "Select as Best" button. This will help other members of the community find this response more quickly :)

Sara.

Sara BEN HADJ YAHYA
ST Employee

Hello @lafa​ ,

This issue is fixed in STM32CubeMX latest release.

V6.7.0 is now available under this Link.

Thanks for your contribution :smiling_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Sara.