cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bad Installation on Windows 7

ATim.1
Associate

Helo, Dear ST!

I very happy for use Yours many devices. They are very cool! You are very cool too!

So, I was download Your STM32Monitor on my PC. But after install this software on the my Windows 7 I seen unreal picture:

Installator of STM32Monitor putted its Icon on the my descktop and after I double clicked it was destroyed and removed all installation files and directories. 

After, I tryed next two Installs of this software - nothing. All is bad.

Please, tell me what I need for repair this problem.

With Good wishes,

Arthur Tim

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Richard.Chvr
ST Employee

No update since a while, closing the post.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
stephane.legargeant
ST Employee

Hello

This is strange, I have no idea right now, but there could be some point to check :

Which version of windows 7 are you using ? Is it 32bit or 64bit ? (only 64 bit is supported)

Just after product release, we have seen some antivirus wrongly destroying the executable file. It should be fixed by AntiVirus vendor now. Can you check if your AV has detected anything.

During the installation, did you get some error messages ?

Thank you

Stephane

Richard.Chvr
ST Employee

No update since a while, closing the post.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.