cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Good afternoon. Using CubeMX, I created an empty project for the STM32MP157A-DK1 board. It compiles without errors. But when I try to start debugging in engineering mode, I get a message that there are too many breakpoints. When I try to start debugging i

Vlaty.1
Senior

Good afternoon. Using CubeMX, I created an empty project for the STM32MP157A-DK1 board. It compiles without errors. But when I try to start debugging in engineering mode, I get a message that there are too many breakpoints. When I try to start debugging in production mode, I have no connection between the board and the debugger. Where did I go wrong? Sincerely, Alexander. 

2 REPLIES 2
Olivier GALLIEN
ST Employee

Hi @Vlaty.1​ ,

Did you already make a trial with a provided example such as in :

https://wiki.st.com/stm32mpu/wiki/Getting_started/STM32MP1_boards/STM32MP157x-DK2/Develop_on_Arm%C2%AE_Cortex%C2%AE-M4

Hope it help

Olivier

Olivier GALLIEN
In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Good afternoon, Olivier. Thanks for the help. But I saw a problem with MPU Serial (COM3). I ran ipconfig in Linux and found the real address of usb0 192.168.7.2 after that , the console worked.But the board does not allow debugging. I must have done something wrong. Sincerely, Alexander. �?р, 5 ма�? 2021 г. в 14:43, ST Community :