cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When internal builder is selected in CubeIDE, post-build outputs are not created (bin, list)

Pavel A.
Evangelist III

This was reported for older CubeIDE version and now reproes in v 1.12.

When the selected builder is "internal", the build runs normally, but .bin and .list files are not created (the checkboxes are enabled and selected), the size info is not printed.

However, the user post-build command is executed normally.

Workaround: .bin, list and size can be created in user port-build script.

Would be nice to fix it - I prefer the internal builder because it does not drop a lot of junk useless artifacts.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Semer CHERNI
ST Employee

Hello @Pavel A.​ 

First let me thank you for posting.

The "Internal builder" is not fully support from CubeIDE side the same way as the "External builder".

That's why not all feature related to the External builder are found in the Internal builder.

BR,

Semer.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Semer CHERNI
ST Employee

Hello @Pavel A.​ 

First let me thank you for posting.

The "Internal builder" is not fully support from CubeIDE side the same way as the "External builder".

That's why not all feature related to the External builder are found in the Internal builder.

BR,

Semer.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.