cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32G0B1RE USB_DRD_FS

sravani
Associate III

Hi everyone,

I am currently working on a project involving the STM32G0B1RE microcontroller and had encountered an issue while configuring the USB_DRD_FS (Dual Role Device Full Speed) in Device mode using STM32CubeIDE.

Here are the steps I followed:

1. I selected the USB_DRD_FS peripheral and set it to Device mode.
  2. I configured the USB_Device in CDC (Communications Device Class) mode under Middleware.

After completing these configurations, I noticed that the GPIO pins associated with the USB_DRD_FS peripheral didn't appear in the generated code or usbd_conf.c

Best regards,

Sravani 

34 REPLIES 34

i need your help,

+ gen. code + compile : no errors/warnings ?

No errors

Sure about (2x green wire) DP+/- ?

Sure

I am testing USB_OTG_FS in device mode on an STM32H7. The USB pins were successfully generated in PCD_MSP_Init.

However, when I attempt to run USB_DRD_FS in device mode on an STM32G0 using the same configuration, the USB pins are not generating.

Same i see on F103 - cannot find usb pins define -- but it works. So forget this, its not your problem.

+

>Sure about (2x green wire) DP+/- ?   Sure

So again:

+

Connected...can see in system (Windows? -> ding dong or so) ?

If not - proof, you dont use a charger cable ; check green data lines have contact to the usb plug inner contacts.

If nothing happens , exchange the green wires...just to see. 🙂

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

which controller have you tested?

as i wrote:

>Same i see on F103

on H743 i find it, same you.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

"Connected...can see in system (Windows? -> ding dong or so) ?

If not - proof, you dont use a charger cable ; check green data lines have contact to the usb plug inner contacts.

If nothing happens , exchange the green wires...just to see"

i am checking in device manager for usb port.

"check green data lines have contact to the usb plug inner contacts. If nothing happens, exchange the green wires...just to see"

i got usb not recognized notification and 

So there is some connection - but wrong.

How did you check DP/DM (green) lines are really connected right and not reverse ?

When I run the project with the DP (PA12) and DM (PA11) pins connected to a USB cable, I receive a notification stating "USB not recognized." However, when I reverse the connection of these pins, I do not receive any notification at all, and there are no changes in the USB ports listed in the Device Manager.

Ok, so with   seem correct connection.

+

Try: not select > USB_DRD_FS (Dual Role Device Full Speed) , 

but > Device only .

(I have set this - and its working.)

we have only USB_DRD_FS in connectivity, In that we have 3 modes 1. only host, 2. only device, 3.drd, so I selected only device mode