cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32G0B1RE USB_DRD_FS

sravani
Associate III

Hi everyone,

I am currently working on a project involving the STM32G0B1RE microcontroller and had encountered an issue while configuring the USB_DRD_FS (Dual Role Device Full Speed) in Device mode using STM32CubeIDE.

Here are the steps I followed:

1. I selected the USB_DRD_FS peripheral and set it to Device mode.
  2. I configured the USB_Device in CDC (Communications Device Class) mode under Middleware.

After completing these configurations, I noticed that the GPIO pins associated with the USB_DRD_FS peripheral didn't appear in the generated code or usbd_conf.c

Best regards,

Sravani 

34 REPLIES 34

Checked in All .c files , couldn't generate  gpio pins of USB

is it(Usb-PD) need for  USB_DRD_FS in Device mode?

am not using USB-PD

But you set/enable USB in Cube ? see the pins...and pin settings ?

(+ debug enabled... ! )

AScha3_0-1720786160433.png

+

AScha3_1-1720786209025.png

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

pic1.png

pic2.png

pic3.pngpic4.png

Good.

+ gen. code + compile : no errors/warnings ?

Then it should work.

+

you checked:

Sure about (2x green wire) DP+/- ? If puzzeled, it never works.

+

Connected...can see in system (Windows? -> ding dong or so) ?

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

Am not getting GPIO pins of USB in PCD_Msp_Init

Forget it - i cannot find the usb pins also. But it works !

+

not answer my questions - so dont want help ?

I am testing USB_OTG_FS in device mode on an STM32H7. The USB pins were successfully generated in PCD_MSP_Init.

However, when I attempt to run USB_DRD_FS in device mode on an STM32G0 using the same configuration, the USB pins are not generating.

Please see the attached file for more details.

Hi,

I am testing USB_OTG_FS in device mode on an STM32H7. The USB pins were successfully generated in PCD_MSP_Init.

However, when I attempt to run USB_DRD_FS in device mode on an STM32G0 using the same configuration, the USB pins are not generating.

Please see the attached file for more details.