cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeIDE : Firmware installation repository

Max_Cros
Associate

Updating the program, even for a minor revision like moving from version 1.16.0 to version 1.16.1, the address of the firmware repository is reverted back to the standard.
Due to hard disk space limitation I've changed it to a different location, how can I keep it in the preferences without the need to go and manually change it every time I update?

It is a bit annoying, because last time, for example, I dowloaded twice the Firmware packages that I already had but in a different location.

Thank you very much for the help.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TDK
Guru

Depending on OS, you could set up a folder link so the default location points to the location you want.

Probably don't want to hear it but using the standard location will avoid headaches like this. Just like avoiding spaces in paths. Shouldn't have to, but that's just how things are written.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TDK
Guru

Depending on OS, you could set up a folder link so the default location points to the location you want.

Probably don't want to hear it but using the standard location will avoid headaches like this. Just like avoiding spaces in paths. Shouldn't have to, but that's just how things are written.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".