cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 released

Semer CHERNI
ST Employee

STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0 was released today on st.com as well as an in-tool update patch.

• What is new in 1.15.0?
    • Microcontroller and board lists aligned with STM32CubeMX v6.11.0 : STM32U0, STM32H7Rx/STM32H7Sx and STM32H523/STM32H533
    • Added the support for the Q-Format in the Live Expressions view
    • Added the support for Arm® Cortex®‑A7 registers in the SFRs view
    • Switched to GCC 12 as a default toolchain
    • Added the support for Fedora® 37 and macOS 14 (Sonoma)
    • Updated to Eclipse® 2023-12
  • Main fixed issues:
    • Refer to the STM32 microcontrollers wiki under this link.
  • Known issues fixed and problems and limitations:
    • Refer to the STM32 microcontrollers wiki under this link.
  • Where do I obtain STM32CubeIDE 1.15.0?

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

4 REPLIES 4
PHolt.1
Senior III

This new release has some problems:

https://www.eevblog.com/forum/microcontrollers/is-st-cube-ide-a-piece-of-buggy-***/msg5403485/#msg5403485

Well, this is hilarious. This forum software replaces the word c r a p with *** above, so you have to edit the URL manually!!!!

jhi
Senior

Do you even read the replies? Where can I write the bug report for the @-key not working on German-keyboard macOS because the *** ST-LOGIN is HARD CODED to ALT+L combo? It can't be so difficult to let the user change the key for that!

I have already wrote about this since version 1.13

1.15.1 release notes please

takvor
Associate

Exception is thrown when trying to open .ioc file, created with the latest STM32CubeMX revision. This was not observed in previous version.
Exception:
This file has been generated with STM32CubeMX version '6.99.36'.Your current STM32CubeMX version is '6.11.1'.