cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32 cube IDE Debugger error

sai1
Associate

I have created a demo project using touch gfx I'm able to flash that project using touch gfx. But when I try to flash that project using Stm32Cube ide it raises an error like "Failed to execute M1 command". Please refer attachments for more details.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
sai1
Associate

Thank you for your valuable responses. I resolved the issue by making some changes in the debugger configuration. Specifically, I added the QSPI loader file in the external loader option located at "PROJECT_LOC\..\gcc\QSPI_STM32H747I-Riverdi-MICRON_V2.stldr" After debugging it again, everything works well now. Please refer the below attachment. Screenshot (94).png

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
GaetanGodart
ST Employee

Hello @sai1 ,

In the folder STM32CubeIDE/CM3/Debug, do you find the .elf file?

Under "Run" => "Debug configuration" => "YourBoardName_Appli", what is the C/C++ application specified?

Can you clean and rebuild.

Regards,

Gaetan Godart
Software engineer at ST (TouchGFX)
Andrew Neil
Evangelist III

There should be more details in the 'Console' tab of the IDE:

AndrewNeil_0-1728551320529.png

Please go to the 'Console' tab, select all, copy, and then paste as text here.

Use the 'Preformatted' option for the text - instructions here:

https://community.st.com/t5/community-guidelines/how-to-write-your-question-to-maximize-your-chances-to-find-a/tac-p/725146/highlight/true#M54

SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

You need to provide more details. What board are you using?

How you did generate the project?

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
sai1
Associate

Thank you for your valuable responses. I resolved the issue by making some changes in the debugger configuration. Specifically, I added the QSPI loader file in the external loader option located at "PROJECT_LOC\..\gcc\QSPI_STM32H747I-Riverdi-MICRON_V2.stldr" After debugging it again, everything works well now. Please refer the below attachment. Screenshot (94).png

I generated code using the TouchGFX tool, but when I tried to open it in STM32CubeIDE, I encountered several issues. Does this capture what you wanted to convey? If you need further adjustments, feel free to let me know!The display board I’m using is the RVT121HVSNWC00-B, and the controller is the STM32H757.