cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM CUBE IDE - Live Expressions - 'Feature Not Available' indication during debug

meena
Associate III

Hi I am completely new to this error I couldnt find any the page

meena_0-1719908510848.png

It was working fine before and suddenly got this error in LIve Expressions on debugging

so please help me

2 REPLIES 2

@STTwo-32 @Andrew Neil (re: title/summary issue)

Please determine what's happening here.

Debug Build, so should have symbols, etc

From presentation I don't see if the variables are in scope. I'd presume you'd get a different message if the symbols didn't exist.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
BarryWhit
Senior III

It was working fine before and suddenly got this error in Live Expressions on debugging

Can you be more specific? did is top working from one run to another? did you change the code and then it stopped working? did you change compilation options? 

Did you try the basic no-brainer universal fixall of, disconnect/reconnect your debugger. clean the project and rebuild?

restart CubeIDE? I'm not saying there isn't an issue that needs fixing, but it'd be helpful if you could try to offer more context about what might have caused this change of behavior.

Also, can you show us the "Waiting for debugger to connect" section of the output log with a few lines before and after? 

- If a post has answered your question, please acknowledge the help you received by clicking "Accept as Solution".
- Once you've solved your issue, please consider posting a summary of any additional details you've learned. Your new knowledge may help others in the future.