cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setup for ISPU Core workshop fails

TJM
Senior

I'm trying to do the ISPU workshop and using STM32CubeIDE fails trying to use the projects loaded from the file system.  I can load the program, the program properties, build settings need to be changed and while everything looks good it won't compile due to not finding stdbool.h, math.h and stdint.h.  This has got to be an easy fix, but elusive.   These files are not found on the win10 machine and I'm at a loss to figure out what needs to be loaded to provide these files.  The win10 CubeIDE install is fresh (done it twice) and all the requisites for the workshop are installed and apparently show up as available using the workshop validator.  The kicker is that the whole installation done with Linux works perfectly and without issue but unfortunately the workshop requires Unicleo which isn't available for Linux. 

Thanks,

TJM

2 REPLIES 2
TDK
Guru

Can you post a screenshot of the actual errors with surrounding information such as compiler statements? These are standard C files. They should be found by the compiler.

Sounds like something isn't right with project settings. Maybe the project import didn't work quite right.

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

Thanks for taking a look.  I'm going to download and re-install the ISPU workshop package to start fresh before posting the errors.  I have found a couple of inconsistencies and maybe the reinstall might fix those.  Otherwise, I'll post those errors shortly.

Thanks,

TJM