cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Messed-up source path

R_Zip
Visitor

Hello Community!

In my current project with the NUCLEO-H7S3L8, I am encountering some problems that seem a bit confusing and strange. As a starting point i used this Template from Github, which was the only way i didn't receive an error during programming (some Trouble with a MI command ... another open point).

Everything works fine with the base template, but when i'm adding additional peripherie like usart3 and adc1, there seems some trouble with the project configuration. During comparing the drivers-folder of the top-project and the sub-project, i recognized that they are different. I though the driver-folder in every sub-project is a link to the folder above, but i thing something is messed up at this point.

This is the project explorer view of the unchanged template. Both driver folders were identical.

R_Zip_1-1730115473737.png

and here we can see that those files didn't exists in the driver-folder of the sub-projects when re-generating the project with the .ioc-file after adding the uart3 and adc1.

R_Zip_0-1730115408890.png

Shouldn't the marked files also appear in the driver folder of the subproject or am i missung a point? Those mssing files seems to be responsible for my failing build (log attached):

I would be very happy to receive some help!

Kind regards,

R_Zip

0 REPLIES 0