cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Import and Build project from an existing example

luke514
Senior

I would like to see examples of motor control code found in the MC_SDK repository. I don't want to debug them, I would just need to see the main etc.

I chose one of the many projects contained in the "Projects" folder and I followed the procedure in the readme.txt file contained in that Project folder:

luke514_0-1728650554074.png

The readme.txt file states:

luke514_1-1728650599743.png

I got to step 5: I imported on the IDE the project but in the main.c I don't see any written instruction (in the spaces provided "USER CODE BEGIN" etc.) .. there are only the intializations.

1) I don't understand if I did something wrong in the import or in the steps (up to step 5)

2) Reading the next steps, I understand that all the code is contained in a binary image that I should import .. am I wrong? If I am right, I am asking for help because I have no idea where it is and how to do it.
3) I ask you if, in these examples, I can view your source code so that I can study it ... because I don't need the practical demonstration of the engine, but the source code where you write instructions in the "USER CODE BEGIN", like: MC_ProgramSpeedRampMotor1(200, 5000); SpeedAverage = MC_GetMecSpeedAverageMotor1(); if(x==1) etc..

Thanks for the help

0 REPLIES 0