cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm a new user of STM32 (but not new to embedded system design!). I've just upgraded from STM32CubeIDE V1.6.0 to V1.6.1, using a BlackPill STM32F411 target.

MStev.3
Associate II

The 'reset debug' icon was displayed in V1.6.0 but is no longer visible in V1.6.1. Is this a bug in V1.6.1 or a configuration error of mine? The code is running in the Flash, not RAM (as far as I am aware).

Thanks! Mike.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Cartu38 OpenDev
Lead II

Reset debug icon is available if Debug perspective ... maybe you're still relying on C/C++ editing one ?

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Cartu38 OpenDev
Lead II

Reset debug icon is available if Debug perspective ... maybe you're still relying on C/C++ editing one ?

MStev.3
Associate II

Thanks.

This is what I see. All the debug icons except the reset one, please see the attached PDF. Is this the debug perspective? The screen shot was taken from a paused running system. All the other debug icons seem to be there, just not the reset one.

Thanks!

Mike.

MStev.3
Associate II

OK, I have now found out how to open the debug perspective and the reset icon has appeared - however, it was not with the other debug icons. I have now been able to move it so all the debug controls are together. It just goes to show that we all learn something new every day! ��

Thanks to Cartu38 for the suggestion.

Cheers,

Mike.

Cartu38 OpenDev
Lead II

Please tag such post to answered as will help community to dig into valuable material more quickly. Thanks.