cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have a Nucleo-L496ZG-P board, I downloaded the ST32CubeIDE, but when I look at the examples I don't see any examples for that particular board? Where can I find a project to help me get started?

Hunter
Associate

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @Hunter​, to the community!

Well, the NUCLEO-L496ZG-P is almost identical to the NUCLEO-L496ZG, except that it has the SMPS variant. In this respect, you can use the examples from the NUCLEO-L496ZG without any problems, as long as you take into account that the SMPS function takes up some pins.

This is also the reason why only PWR samples can actually be found for the NUCLEO-L496ZG-P in the repository.

Does it answer your question?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Peter BENSCH
ST Employee

Welcome, @Hunter​, to the community!

Well, the NUCLEO-L496ZG-P is almost identical to the NUCLEO-L496ZG, except that it has the SMPS variant. In this respect, you can use the examples from the NUCLEO-L496ZG without any problems, as long as you take into account that the SMPS function takes up some pins.

This is also the reason why only PWR samples can actually be found for the NUCLEO-L496ZG-P in the repository.

Does it answer your question?

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Hunter
Associate

Yes, thank you very much!