cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

external loader file not found

Muthamizh
Associate

Muthamizh_1-1725608648684.png Muthamizh_0-1725608524755.png

I am using the STM32F429I board using the stmcubeIDE i tried to load the program via st-link but it got ended with the above program.

After that i tried the alternate steps by loading the external loader but i cant find the (.stldr) file in the external loader file list  i have attached the image below in that image the (.stldr) file for the stm32f429i was not found.

Muthamizh_3-1725608904172.png

I need some help to tackle this problem. kindly respond to this if any of you find the solutions.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello @Muthamizh and welcome to the community,

Try this loader:

SofLit_0-1725610824357.png

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello @Muthamizh and welcome to the community,

Try this loader:

SofLit_0-1725610824357.png

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Okay but i need better visibility to my problem i don't find any stldr file for my stm32f429i series.

could u please look into it to solve the issues.  🙂

Note: I had also tried the solution u had suggested for this previously.

I used this Loader with STM32F429-EVAL board and it works well.

See my reply here: https://community.st.com/t5/stm32cubeide-mcus/debugging-issues-stm32f429i/td-p/718021

Okay see the attached video (EXRTERNAL LOADER 4x9) which i have used the same loader u have suggested. But it throws the error.

But i have tried also another loader (EXRTERNAL LOADER x429) , it runs the Stm32f429I board (but the compiled code couldn't be able to loaded into the board) and can be able to control the running of the code which is already in the board. i can able to stop and resume board the board but the it can't be able to do it other than these stop and resume.------ is the above problem which i have described is clear?

if not contact me via mail : kickarthickanbu@gmail.com