cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADC error in IOC file updating to rev 1.16.0

Francklc
Visitor

Hello,

i'm developping a new project (my first on st product) using a stm32G0 on my custom board programmed by stm32cube IDe.

In version 1.15.1 I generate my project and get a correct IOC file with every component working well.

I update in rev 1.16.0 and now I have an error in my IOC file on ADC1: ADC_Regular_ConversionMode:

Francklc_0-1725024611606.png

Anyone had the same problem? I try to modify all parameter in this sub tab but didn't reach to fix the error. 

Is it a way to have more detail of the error?

Thanks in advance

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Francklc and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

This is a Known issue reported on this post and escalated internally for correction. Thank you so much for reporting.

To be able to configure the ADC Clock, you have to set the clock prescaler to Asynchronous clock mode in the ADC_Settings.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @Francklc and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

This is a Known issue reported on this post and escalated internally for correction. Thank you so much for reporting.

To be able to configure the ADC Clock, you have to set the clock prescaler to Asynchronous clock mode in the ADC_Settings.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

Thank you STTwo-32 for your answer and reactivity, I will stay on the old version till this bug is not fix. I'm already configure the adc clock in asynchronous mode.

Best regards