cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Information regarding the USBH from reference manual

Srikanth1
Associate III

Hi

I am working on a custom board based on STM32MP157A . For USBH_EHCI while checking the register (USBH_EHCI_INSNREG05) mentioned in the reference manual (RM0436) it was mentioned to refer to UTMI specification. could you please suggest / share me the vendor specific UTMI specific document for the below attached image  

UTMI_snip.PNG

Thanks&Regards

Srikanth

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PatrickF
ST Employee

Hi @Srikanth1 ,

I have asked internally details for those 'vendor specific' fields. My first assumption is that bits 0 to 12 are not used in our implementation and might need to be removed from the documentation.

regards.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
PatrickF
ST Employee

Hi @Srikanth1 ,

I have asked internally details for those 'vendor specific' fields. My first assumption is that bits 0 to 12 are not used in our implementation and might need to be removed from the documentation.

regards.

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on 'Accept as Solution' on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
PatrickF
ST Employee

Hi,

I got confirmation from expert than the bits 12-0 are not connected in our design and so will do nothing (i.e. vendor specific feature not used).

Future revision of Reference Manual will be updated to reflect this.

Regards.