cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot build an OpenSTLinux Project in STM32CubeIDE

DMårt
Senior III

I have tried to build my own OpenSTLinux by using the SDK and the sources, without sucess. I have been trying to compile for 2 weeks from now and I'm not very pleased over the wiki of ST32MP.

Anyway. I have to show a bug. I cannot build an OpenSTLinux Project inside STM32CubeIDE.

I first created a project for my STM32MP1 processor, then I tried to attach the SDK with the STM32CubeIDE. But it did not work well.

I have STM32CubeIDE 1.16.0 and Lubuntu 22.04 and the latest SDK. 

So what I'm looking for, is some way to compile the kernel, TF-A, Optee and U-boot with STM32CubeIDE. If it's possible. Or else....it's impossible to follow the wiki of STM32MP.

How to install the Yocto Project SDK in STM32CubeIDE - stm32mpu

This is my goal: How to manage OpenSTLinux projects in STM32CubeIDE - stm32mpu

Skärmklipp3.PNGSkärmklipp1.PNGSkärmklipp.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DMårt
Senior III

I found the solution. It was an issue when you're importing a project and migrate it to the latest version. Then you're about to facing these kind of issues.

So the solution was: Create a new project and copy the parameters from the .ioc file to the new one. 

But...it's still a bug inside the STM32CubeIDE.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
DMårt
Senior III

I found the solution. It was an issue when you're importing a project and migrate it to the latest version. Then you're about to facing these kind of issues.

So the solution was: Create a new project and copy the parameters from the .ioc file to the new one. 

But...it's still a bug inside the STM32CubeIDE.