cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZbStartupFindBindStartEndpoint is not implemented in the M0

EricL
Associate

Based on the Wiki exemple Connectivity:Zigbee_Binding#Find_and_Bind ,

For my application, I need to start manually finding and binding for distinct Endpoints.

From the documentation exemple, finding and binding can be started manually from the application by calling ZbStartupFindBindStart() on all endpoints, or calling ZbStartupFindBindStartEndpoint() from a specific endpoint.

There is no implementation of the ZbStartupFindBindStartEndpoint fonction, and there is a single way to perform a FindAndBind with M0 :

- MSG_M4TOM0_STARTUP_FINDBIND = 0x0022, /* ZbStartupFindBindStart */ (stm32wbxx_core_interface_def.h)

Is there any possiblity to bind each EndPoint separately?

Thanks for your support

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @EricL 

In fact, ZbStartupFindBindStartEndpoint()is not yet implemented but we are working on to add it on the coming releases of the Cube Firmware.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @EricL 

Your request has been escalated to the concerned team for more investigation by my college @Ouadi (under internal ticket number 184349). We will be back to you as soon as we have a clear answer. 

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @EricL 

In fact, ZbStartupFindBindStartEndpoint()is not yet implemented but we are working on to add it on the coming releases of the Cube Firmware.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32