cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SX1276MB1MAS with NUCELO-L073RZ Lora Example Projekt on STM32CubeIDE. Is there a example project to start with? I already now the projects on en.i-cube_lrwan with Keil, or MBed.

CBier.1
Associate II

4 REPLIES 4
KnarfB
Principal III

Have you tried importing a SW4STM32 project into CubeIDE? Either by double-clicking on the .project file or by choosing file > Import > ac6 ...

CBier.1
Associate II

Yes i tried it, but i can#t get the project running. its really frustrating, because i want to start with a simple project.

Where exactly is the problem? STM32CubeExpansion_LRWAN_V1.3.1\Projects\STM32L073RZ-Nucleo\Applications\LoRa\AT_Master\SW4STM32\I_NUCLEO_LRWAN1 is imported, compiles and links okay. I don't have your hardware and cannot test, sorry.

ST has a free Keil license for CM0(+) parts, you might want to use that first and get familiar with the projects so you can port to your platform of choice.

The Semtech libraries aren't really Cube orientated, they have a different paradigm, so probably best to use the code as provided until you understand it well enough to move it, or integrate other things into it.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..