cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32WB5MMG: What are the characteristics of the LSE crystal?

FDumontKeller
Associate III

Hi everybody, 

I have been looking for the charateristics (like ppm/temperature dependency) of the LSE crystal included in the STM32WBMMG, but I have not been able to find on its datasheet.
Is there another document I am missing where the information about the LSE crystal can be found? 

Thanks in advance!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Laurent LOUAZON
ST Employee

Hello,

Please find attached reference and documention of LSE xtal included in our module.

Regards
Laurent 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
_Joe_
ST Employee

Hi Francisco,
You can find this information in AN2867.
You can also refer to AN5042 if needed.

Best regards, Joé.

FDumontKeller
Associate III

Hi Joé,
Thanks ffor the answer and sorry I clicked the wrong button (it is not solved). 

I have looked both of the documents and I still do not find the information I am looking for. 

In AN2867 there is nowhere information about the LSE crystal used in the STM32WB5MMG module. Looking at the table 7, it provides plenty of crystals but none of them tell me which LSE crytal is in the STM32WB5MMG module.

In AN5042 is the same issue.  

For the application we are working on, we need to know what is the dependency of the LSE crsytal ppm with temperature, since module in the product could be exposed to significant high/ low temperatures. 

Best regards and sorry again for clicking in the wrong place 

Laurent LOUAZON
ST Employee

Hello,

Please find attached reference and documention of LSE xtal included in our module.

Regards
Laurent 

FDumontKeller
Associate III

Thanks Laurent! 
I was looking for that!