cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

STM32WB15CCU6 P2P client does not connect to server and stuck into a while loop.

daniele239955
Associate II

In my custom board equipped with STM32WB15CCU6 MCU the BLE P2P client application does not work. I'm currenty using the BLE stack full version 1.15 flashed at address 0x08021000. I do not have LSE crystal therefore I use HSE for RTC wakeup (configured as suggested in the application "Configuring STM32WB for Bluetooth LE without an LSE crystal"). I'm able to discover the server because the event HCI_LE_ADVERTISING_REPORT_SUBEVT_CODE is fired but the function aci_gap_create_connection does not quit because M4 application stuck at UTIL_SEQ_WaitEvt (see image). Activating CPU2 debugging through GPIO I can see that after calling aci_gap_create_connection the event BLE_STACK_TICK is non more fired; probably the CPU2 core enter some loop code. In addition, the SYS_CMD_PROCESS event is set (the command is correctly interpreted by the BLE Stack) but it is no more reset therefore the command is not completed by the stack: this is why the M4 application is locked.

Can someone help me to solve this problem? If necessary I can send you my CUBE IDE project.

Best regards.
_legacyfs_online_stmicro_images_0693W00000bkU64QAE.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
daniele239955
Associate II

The client application works if I configure the LSI for the RF system instead of the HSE/1024. I think that the BLE stack should be updated in orther to accept also the HSE configuration.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
daniele239955
Associate II

The client application works if I configure the LSI for the RF system instead of the HSE/1024. I think that the BLE stack should be updated in orther to accept also the HSE configuration.