cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ping pong example not working on STM32WLE5CCU6

pho3nix
Associate III

Hello, so I am using two RAK3172 and trying to run SubGHz_Phy_PingPong example as it is, but it is not working 

pho3nix_0-1720518585320.png

This is the log on both end, I attached the screenshot of one device, I also tried by doing iq inversion on both the devices, but it's still same. Any help would be appreciated, thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @pho3nix 

The SubGHz_Phy_PingPong example is not fully compatible with the RAK3172 since the example is maid for an STM32WL5 Dual Core MCU but the RAK3172 is based on the STM32WLE Single Core MCU. So, it may need some extra configuration for migration. You may try this example (not an official one but it may help). Also, you can ask for help on our third-party forum.

Best regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @pho3nix 

The SubGHz_Phy_PingPong example is not fully compatible with the RAK3172 since the example is maid for an STM32WL5 Dual Core MCU but the RAK3172 is based on the STM32WLE Single Core MCU. So, it may need some extra configuration for migration. You may try this example (not an official one but it may help). Also, you can ask for help on our third-party forum.

Best regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.