cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

P-NUCLEO-LRWAN3 Connectivity Issue

ABell.5
Associate II

I am currently encountering difficulties with my P-NUCLEO-LRWAN3 board. It is worth noting that the board used to work flawlessly; however, it has recently encountered connectivity problems. Despite meticulously following the recommended setup procedures, the board fails to establish a connection to the server, and there is no output on the virtual COM port( CN1 ) upon pressing the reset button.

Upon connecting a USB cable, a file is automatically opened with the following information:

Version: 0221 

Build: Jun 23 2017 17:43:45

To provide additional context, I'd like to highlight that during power-up, the P-NUCLEO-LRWAN3 board appears to be in a working condition as indicated by the illumination of the green LED LD6 (PWR) and LD4 (COM) on the Nucleo board. Simultaneously, the green LED on the gateway shield is also illuminated.

I have thoroughly checked the hardware connections, power supply, firmware, and COM port settings, ensuring their correctness and currency. Moreover, I have verified the proper recognition of the COM port in Device Manager (Windows). Despite these efforts, the issue persists.

1 REPLY 1
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @ABell.5 

I suggest you refer to this post. It may be just a start problem.  

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.