cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NUCLEO-WB55RG: As per UM2435, in document mentioned only 1 I2C and SPI. But in STM32CubeMX if check for the same board then it has 2 I2C and SPI

NK
Associate II

As per the UM2435 NUCLEO-WB55RG board has only one I2C- I2C1 and SPI-SPI1

But in STM32CubeMX configuration for the same board it has two I2C: I2C1 and I2C3

2 SPI: SPI1 and SPI2.

Can you please provide more information on this?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TDK
Guru

The chip itself has multiple I2C and SPI peripherals, but the pins used by these peripherals may not be exposed at a header on the board.

If you are looking for chip-specific information, consult the reference manual and datasheet. The user manual will contain board-specific information.

The default configuration for this board doesn't have any active I2C or SPI peripherals.

0693W00000GXc0nQAD.png

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
TDK
Guru

The chip itself has multiple I2C and SPI peripherals, but the pins used by these peripherals may not be exposed at a header on the board.

If you are looking for chip-specific information, consult the reference manual and datasheet. The user manual will contain board-specific information.

The default configuration for this board doesn't have any active I2C or SPI peripherals.

0693W00000GXc0nQAD.png

If you feel a post has answered your question, please click "Accept as Solution".
NK
Associate II

Thank you.