cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is the information in UM2823 about power supply jumper correct?

obj87
Associate

I was a bit confused by Table 4 in chapter 7.1.3 page 13. It is UM2823 - Rev 1.

The description for [1-2] claims to be the default setting and describes what sounds to me like [7-8] called "USB STL" and the description for [7-8] sounds like external power so [1-2]? Have the information been mixed up?

And the table name says JP2 since I am at it

obj87_0-1726322059971.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @obj87 

Thank you so much for reporting this issue. I confirm there is a typo on the description of table 4 (the pictures on the first configuration should be on the third and the one on the third should be on the first configuration). I've escalated for correction on the coming releases of the document (under internal ticket number 191710).

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @obj87 

Thank you so much for reporting this issue. I confirm there is a typo on the description of table 4 (the pictures on the first configuration should be on the third and the one on the third should be on the first configuration). I've escalated for correction on the coming releases of the document (under internal ticket number 191710).

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.