cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I'm going to use STM32WB5MMG Bluetooth module and communicate via serial to stm32h750. our requirements is we want to communicate STM32WB5MMG Bluetooth module with main MCU (stm32h750) without any firmware development in STM32WB5MMG Bluetooth module.

sandaruwan
Associate II

I want to get data from Bluetooth module to main MCU via Rx Tx (Like HC-05 communication with Arduino). if you have any answer to communicate with STM32WB5MMG Bluetooth module without any firmware development or if you have any example code to upload to STM32WB5MMG and get data from it as serial please let me know.

2 REPLIES 2
Javier1
Principal

Bluetooth Classic(4.0) is not the same as Bluetooth Low energy(5.x) , they are very different animals.

You will find BLE is more complex and not focused to big bulk data transfers, that is not what BLE was designed for. even the radio is different, thats why BLE modules dont usually support Bluetooth Classic mode

>> module without any firmware development 

There is not a straight out of the box solution/example (that i know of) that will give you the equivalent funcionality of an HC05 bluetoooth classsic dongle.

You need to develop the firmware yourself (both BLE server and BLE device) with your custom BLE services.

we dont need to firmware by ourselves, lets talk
Remy ISSALYS
ST Employee

Hello,

You can look BLE_AT_Server example available in STM32CubeWB package. This project implements a set of AT commands used to build GAP/GATT custom server or client, peripheral or central application. These commands are send through LPUART. For more information, you can look this wiki page.

Best Regards