cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi, I am using STM32WBCGU6 as BLE GATT client. I am trying to connect to 4 servers simultaneously. I am using "aci_gap_create_connection" to create a connection between the client and server.

AM.12
Associate III

If server1 is connected to the client and when I try to connect with server2, will server1 still be connected?

because once 2 servers are connected I am not able to GATT Write attribute to an individual server.

I am able to write only newly connected server only.

I am using "aci_gatt_write_without_resp" to write even if I change Connection_Handle parameter also I am not able to write to server1.

Thank You.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Remy ISSALYS
ST Employee

Hello,

Of course, you can setup up to 8 links as master or slave using STM32WB, you can look BLE_p2pRouteur application available in STM32CubeWB package. This example shows how to use Multipoint communication using BLE. STM32WB55xx maintains seven simultaneously connections to transfer information from one device to an another remote. Smartphone application is connected to one STM32WB55xx P2P router device allowing the control of six others STM32WB55xx P2P Server devices (End Devices).

Best Regards

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Remy ISSALYS
ST Employee

Hello,

Of course, you can setup up to 8 links as master or slave using STM32WB, you can look BLE_p2pRouteur application available in STM32CubeWB package. This example shows how to use Multipoint communication using BLE. STM32WB55xx maintains seven simultaneously connections to transfer information from one device to an another remote. Smartphone application is connected to one STM32WB55xx P2P router device allowing the control of six others STM32WB55xx P2P Server devices (End Devices).

Best Regards