cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I have loaded the example ZigBee_OnOff_server_coord into Nucleo board. I have also loaded "stm32wb5x_Zigbee_FFD_fw.bin" rf stack. My FUS version is 1.12.0 .

Parmin Nayani
Associate III

When I run the application, all three LEDs are toggling in cyclic fashion and according to the note, this is an error condition. I checked the message from serial port and I am getting the following

[0m[M4 APPLICATION] WIRELESS COPROCESSOR FW:

[0m[M4 APPLICATION] VERSION ID = 1.12.0

[0m[M4 APPLICATION] **** Fatal error = ERROR Unknown (Err = 0)

What could have gone wrong? Also, is there any way the application can know what RF stack is currently loaded into the M0 controller. Thank you for your time.

2 REPLIES 2
PPREN.1
ST Employee

Hi Parmin Nayani,

Sorry for the late answer...

All three LEDs toggling in a cyclical order is indeed an error. This error occur if the M0 and M4 are not aligned. A sanity thing to do is to flash twice the binary: first flash stm32wb5x_Zigbee_FFD_fw.bin, then flash the Zigbee_OnOff_coord.bin and if it fails with LEDs x3 cyclical toggling, then redo it once again.

If it fails, then the installation of the flash script should be wrong. It is also a possibility that your stm32 device has a defect and that the flash will always fails (hence, taking another one and take a try).

The latest FUS version is 1.13.4... an option is to update your cube version to have the latest one.

>  is there any way the application can know what RF stack is currently loaded into the M0 controller?

No, I don't think so, M0 version is not displayed.

Please, don't hesitate to come back to us in case you still have this issue.

Cdlt, Pascal

eskomj
Associate II

Hello,

I have same problem with board STM32WB5MM-DK. I am trying to get example "Zigbee_OnOff_Client_Router" working. Into Hyperterminal logging comes this:

[M4 APPLICATION] APP_ZIGBEE_Init
[M4 APPLICATION] **********************************************************
[M4 APPLICATION] WIRELESS COPROCESSOR FW:
[M4 APPLICATION] VERSION ID = 1.18.0
[M4 APPLICATION] **** Fatal error = ERROR Unknown (Err = 0)

Also into little screen comes "Fatal Error"

I debugged application and I found that error happens in bolded row below:

void shci_user_evt_proc(void){

shciContext.UserEvtRx((void *)&UserEvtRxParam);

I have same problem with all zigbee examples. I haven't tested others yet.