cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I-CUBE-LRWAN : Why is my node not sending data according to APP_TX_DUTYCYCLE?

GErze
Associate II

Hey,

APP_TX_DUTYCYCLE doesn't really do its job. I set it to 1s and my messages are being sent so that it always skips one.

Example:

1st message sent, 3rd message sent, 5th mesage sent..

Upon increasing the DC parameter it works fine. What is causing this?

I have turned duty cycle off so that isn't the problem. Message's TOA should be around 120ms according to LoRa calculator, so I should be able to lower APP_TX_DUTYCYCLE even more.

Also when sending 70 bytes of payload or above it sends data only once and then never again.

19 REPLIES 19

I was able to send custom message in an older version of FW but that one isn't good because duty cycle can't be adjusted well.

Which end node are you using?

I am using BL072Z ST LoRa board

Hm, I am not sure why your data comes through fine. Any possibility for you to share your commissioning.h file with me? I would like to check how your fields.

Hi, i am using the ST BL072Z board

So the Discovery Board with the Murata module supporting LoRa, LoRaWan and SigFox

https://www.st.com/en/evaluation-tools/b-l072z-lrwan1.html

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..

@GErze​ sorry but i told you that i havent made test sending mi own data yet, in this days i will make that test but would be great if you share your code (in the post you mention) to see how are you trying to send the data

Asing.3
Associate II

bro i truble lot but every process running successfully but data is not sending how to analyze where is the problem i did not get idea

Asing.3
Associate II

i am using i cube lora mac code using sx1276

SSrim.1
Associate

Dear all,

I am using B-L072z-lrwan1.

At the first time I can send data to gateway by using ABP and It's success for sending data (en.i-cube_lrwan Library).

Now,I want to using OTAA for sending data to gateway but It's not success.

The interrupt alarm It's "TXDone" but RxTimeout" So I think "Joinaccept" not complete.

Then I try to change "JOIN_ACCEPT_DELAY1" and "APP_TX_DUTYCYCLE" to more appropriate but It isn't success to sending data also.

Now ,I don't knows about root cause of this problem. If anyone found same problem and can fixed it please let me knows.

thank you for your attention.

suchada sri.

Hi, what gateway are you using and what time in APP_TX_DUTYCYCLE?