cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I-CUBE-LRWAN v2.0.0 with Nucleo-L073RZ board and I-Nucleo-LRWAN1 shield

Andrew Neil
Evangelist III

Nucleo-L073RZ board and I-Nucleo-LRWAN1 (USI module) shield - as supplied as the "Sensor" part of the P-NUCLEO-LRWAN2 kit:

0693W00000Bca5WQAR.png 

The documentation refers to I-CUBE-LRWAN at v1.2.2; in v2.0.0 (March 2021), the directory structure has changed somewhat.

I assume the correct path for the "Sensor" node project is now:

Projects\NUCLEO-L073RZ\Applications\LoRaWAN\LoRaWAN_AT_Master\STM32CubeIDE\I_NUCLEO_LRWAN1

Can anyone confirm if this actually works?

At the moment, mine doesn't seem to be sending any AT commands from the Nucleo board to the USI shield...

43 REPLIES 43
JCOUP
Associate III

Hello reha,

I did reproduce the problem. I posted the some fixes on Andrew Neil tchat ..

Regards

JCOUP
Associate III

In order to be homogeneous, one more correction in stm32l0xx_it.c , add "sys_conf.h" header file

line 23 --> #include "sys_conf.h"

@JCOUP​ "Here are some fixes to solve the problem"

Thanks. I won't be able to look at it immediately - will let you know ...

"here is the trace"

Did you mean to attach something?

😉

There's also the incorrect Project Definitions

I'm sure I posted about that, but can't seem to find it now. The search here is awful. How do I even find a list of my own threads?

:pouting_face:

EDIT

Found it:

https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00000wUOpaSAG/icubelrwan-v200-with-bl072zlrwan1-

That was actually the End_Node project - not AT_Master.

But it is still a fix required in the I-CUBE-LRWAN package

JCOUP
Associate III

Here are two files, one giving the reboot sequence we have to do and the second one giving the sending trace

JCOUP
Associate III

JCOUP
Associate III

FYI , I'm doing re-validation tests . For the time being the end-node is running since more that 24h .... We plan to provide a new package release version during summer time.

@JCOUP​ : "This problem will be reported on L073 and L053 and will be present in the future next package release ..."

When can we expect that to be released?

Do you need some beta testers/reviewers?

Note also the issues with other examples in the I-CUBE-LRWAN package:

https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00000wUOpaSAG/icubelrwan-v200-with-bl072zlrwan1-

JCOUP
Associate III

I do not have official released date , but we can expect for September ( we are in the summer period vacation :( ) .... Regarding your other issues, ( double definition with cubeIDE) .... I'm mainly using IAR an keil IDE tools but a colleague is working on it . For the beta testers/reviewers, thankyou for the proposition. I keep the point and tell you. Will be a reel opportunity to improve the reliability and avoid some mistakes .

I have now tried this - and it has not helped.

I still see just the ATE=0 command sent, and then the code hangs in the infinite loop.

0693W00000D0ca6QAB.png 

EDIT

Monitoring both Tx & Rx on the UART:

0693W00000D0eCnQAJ.png