cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I get the firmware for P-NUCLEO-LRWAN3 gateway.

JEONG
Associate

Hello

I have a P-NUCLEO-LRWAN3 kit. I would like to apply some peripheral at Gateway but I didn't find the source code.

If I can't get the gateway source code. I would like to get the binary pre-installed on the NUCLEO-WRWAN3 gateway.

Thank you.

9 REPLIES 9
Louis AUDOLY
ST Employee

Hello,

You can find the firmware of the gateway here. You can choose between Actility and Loriot providers to their respective network servers.

Best regards

Louis

JEONG
Associate

Thank you for your reply.

I tried to download Loriot provider firmware, but the link you provided is just Loriot's main page. I couldn't find any further information.

So I searched the Loriot page to get the gateway firmware, but couldn't find any information on how to download the firmware.

Is there something I'm missing about that?

Thank you.

Louis AUDOLY
ST Employee

Hello,

That's right I did not notice, I look for a link to allow you to download those firmware.

First, you can download the gateway firmware for TTN and Loriot here.

You can configure it to point to Loriot network server, or to change the frequency, thank to this documentation UM2587.

Refer to the section 6 to configure your gateway.

I will add the Actility gateway firmware soon.

Hope it help

Best regards

Louis

Louis AUDOLY
ST Employee

For the Actility firmware, once you are connected, you can go in the Base Stations tab, Create, and once you choose STMicroelectronics manufacturer and your model, you can download the base station image.

0693W00000Nr0QMQAZ.png 

You have also a direct link here.

Best regards

suhakuvvet
Associate

Is C codes of P-NUCLEO-LRWAN3 published? how can i reach C codes?

Louis AUDOLY
ST Employee

Hello @suhakuvvet​ , sorry for the delay.

The software for P-NUCLEO-LRWAN3 is publish and you can find it here. You can also refer to the UM2073 for more information about this expansion package.

Regards

Louis

Hello,

Is the software for the gateway published? I am pretty sure it is not, but I wanted to be sure. I wanted to store the data comming through the gateway locally, but it seems like you can only change a few parameters using AT commands.

Kind regards,

Thines

LProj.1
Associate

Hello, I even could not find the LORIOT firmware package ? Is there anyone to inform how can I find it ?

Thanks

Well, the URL was given in the previous answer. There you will find the tab Tools & Software, where you will also find the reference to the LORIOT gateway firmware under Embedded Software from Partners.

Finally, you will come on the LORIOT website, where you can register free of charge and download the firmware as a binary.

Please direct all questions regarding LORIOT to the partner LORIOT.

Regards

/Peter

In order to give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.