cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can enable the SYSCFG in STM32WB55RGV6

MOB1
Associate II

Hi,

I want to enable the SYSCGF in STM32WB55RGV6 , but when ı look the reference manuel; it says that SYSCFG is on the APB2 bus however when look the APB2ENR register there is nothing about SYSCFG . What should ı do to enable SYSCFG?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Morgane.F
Associate II

Hello @MOB​ ,

First, let me welcome you to the STM32 Community 😀  

According to the Reference Manual in section 18.3.3, there is no clock enable control bit provided in the RCC controller (RCC_APB2ENR), because the clock for SYSCFG is shared with the comparator modules. So SYSCFG cannot be enabled or disabled.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing "Select as Best". This will help other users find that answer faster ðŸ˜Š  

Morgane

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Morgane.F
Associate II

Hello @MOB​ ,

First, let me welcome you to the STM32 Community 😀  

According to the Reference Manual in section 18.3.3, there is no clock enable control bit provided in the RCC controller (RCC_APB2ENR), because the clock for SYSCFG is shared with the comparator modules. So SYSCFG cannot be enabled or disabled.

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing "Select as Best". This will help other users find that answer faster ðŸ˜Š  

Morgane

Thank you so much 😊