cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Debug mode terminating after Radio.Rx() func. called

mrkayaalp
Associate III

hello everyone, I am currently working on a board that I designed based on the double-layer reference design of MB1874-LP. The board is almost identical to the reference design.

mrkayaalp_2-1690235543347.png

mrkayaalp_3-1690235581996.png

After finishing the layout of the board, I uploaded the draft code I wrote in STM32CubeIDE to the board. I used the SUBGHZ_PHY middleware that I saw in the sample codes of STM32WLE. The code I wrote inside the "SubghzApp_Init()" function is as follows:

mrkayaalp_4-1690235664202.png

When I run the code in Debug mode, I encounter a "target not found" error and lose connection to the debugger when I reach the Radio.Rx() function. I also encounter the same problem when trying to start in transmit mode. I wonder what the problem could be caused by.

1 REPLY 1
IIRHO.1
ST Employee

Hello @mrkayaalp and welcome to ST Community.

I suggest you to do a double check on your HW to make sure you don't have electromagnetic interference or electromagnetic compatibility issues or ay other HW  problem. Also, take a look on the state of the  Solder bridges SB2, SB10 and SB12. For the code, can you try without [rf_mod(rf_rx);].

Also, it will be helpful for you to check this article .

When your question is answered, please close this topic by choosing "Accept as Solution". This will help other users find that answer faster.

Issam

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.