cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cant make AT Master application to work on NUCLEO-LRWAN1/NUCLEO-L073RZ pair

rYurd.1
Associate III

Hi,

I have P-NUCLEO-LRWAN2 starter pack and I'm trying to run AT Master application on NUCLEO-LRWAN1/NUCLEO-L073RZ pair with supplied in I-CUBE-LRWAN Expansion Package. It looks like all fine (i.e firmware compiled and loaded onto NUCLEO-L073RZ without any problem). But GW cant get any data from the Sensor Device. Finally, when I checked with SDR , I cant see any Tx activity from the Sensor device .. I will be so happy if you can make comment on this. many thanks in advance, reha

17 REPLIES 17
rYurd.1
Associate III

Hi,

let me ask another perspective. Is there anybody that could make work the source code in "LoRaWAN software expansion for STM32Cube (UM2073)" ? many thanks in advance, reha

ps. no data flow could been monitored between NUCLEO-L073RZ board and NUCLEO-LRWAN1 board in spy connection. But NUCLEO-LRWAN1 board is responding AT commands properly.

HW: NUCLEO-L073RZ  with NUCLEO-LRWAN1 (USI modem)

in the path of : STM32CubeExpansion_LRWAN_V2.0.0\Projects\NUCLEO-L073RZ\Applications\LoRaWAN\LoRaWAN_AT_Master\STM32CubeIDE\I_NUCLEO_LRWAN1

Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be a lot of support, you might need to engage your local ST sales/support office more directly to see the level of commitment and perhaps seek colleagues and staffing to advance the project. These are products which require a lot of time and effort to advance.

Tips, Buy me a coffee, or three.. PayPal Venmo
Up vote any posts that you find helpful, it shows what's working..
rYurd.1
Associate III

Hi,

thank you so much for your comment. reha

Andrew Neil
Evangelist III

What version of the AT_Master are you using? Or what version of I-CUBE-LRWAN are you using?

As far as I can see, the version in I-CUBE-LRWAN v2.0.0 (March 2021) does not work - see:

https://community.st.com/s/question/0D53W00000vP1XtSAK/icubelrwan-v200-with-nucleol073rz-board-and-inucleolrwan1-shield

:pouting_face:

rYurd.1
Associate III

Hi,

exactly the same as you have (STM32CubeExpansion_LRWAN_V2.0.0) and have the same problem with yours.. Only difference is, you had been documented much more detailed. And as you can see, after 3 weeks, all I got is an "friendly advice" from another community member ...

Shati.1
Associate II

Hi, me too i m working with P-NUCLEO LORWAN2 , the gateway is working good, but the L073RZ with the expansion do not work with tera term.

rYurd.1
Associate III

Hi,

we all suffering from device.. reha

I need to buy this device. but it scares me that you are all suffering!

Absolutely.. because this kit is very cost effective for LORAWAN starter since it contains both GW and Device.. sadly, support of ST is very frustrating.. hope they will care about support of their products..