cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth module without pairing

ljm
Associate III

Hello,

actually, i'm searching some reference of Bluetooth module without pairing, i want that the Bluetooth module communicate directly without paring.

Can you give some references please ?

Thanks

15 REPLIES 15

I see that probably the difference is in the power delivered by the PA (power amplifier, the PA can be configurable ? means that for example if i need to use the bluetooth module for short range or long range the can i configure the PA ?

Thanks 

@ljm wrote:

I see that probably the difference is in the power delivered by the PA

Of course - that is the very definition of the Bluetooth "Class" !

AndrewNeil_0-1716468728528.png

https://www.ezurio.com/support/faqs/what-bluetooth-class 

@ljm wrote:

the PA can be configurable ? means that for example if i need to use the bluetooth module for short range or long range the can i configure the PA ?

Again, that will be in the documentation for the module in question.

Hello @Andrew Neil 

I have question please 

For example, if a module has an emission output power of 8 dBm but I want to use it at its maximum for 5 or 6 dBm only (to have less current consumption), to do this do I just need to modify the configuration (software part) or are there other components and modifications on the hardware side?

Thanks

Again, that all depends on the particular module - you need to study its specifications.

Note that Tx power may actually be only a minor contributor to overall power consumption ...

Hello @Andrew Neil 

Thanks for replying.

Last question, do your bluetooth modules have AOA, AOD, OTA functions?

Thanks

Again, the specifications will tell you that.