Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ble_wrap files missing after cube generation

cvs_dev
Associate II

Hi all

Im using Nucleo WBA52CG development board with STM32Cube FW_WBA V1.4.0

After generating code for BLE using STM32_WPAN i get error  ble_wrap.c: No such file or directory

Any help?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hello again @cvs_dev @Terrance Parker 

The problem is confirmed and will be solved on the Coming version of the STM32CubeMX (escalated under the internal ticket number 186118). as a temporary workaround, you can go to the Project Manager, Code Generator and activate the "Add necessary library files as reference in the toolchain project configuration file" option.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
STTwo-32
ST Employee

Hello @cvs_dev and welcome to the ST Community 😊.

If the file doesn't exist at all, the compiler is not going to be able to open it. If it does exist, then you need to set your project Paths so that the compiler can find it.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

cvs_dev
Associate II

Thanks for the reply. Can you point me in direction where this file should be located and where in project I need to set up path to it. 
This project is automatically generated by CUBEMX without any of my code, so i would expect that configuration would do it automatically.  

Please add your .ioc file.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32

cvs_dev
Associate II

Im attaching the file.

I have the same issue. Using CubeIDE v1.16 and CubeWBA v1.4. Following the ST MOOC course, imported the .ioc file and migrated it to new version. Found a ble_wrap.c in the repository and copied it to my project at  STM32_WPAN/Target, compiled and recieved even more errors.

Terrance Parker
Associate III

I rolled back to CubeIDE v1.14 and CubeWBA 1.2. Everything worked in the MOOC. I believe there is a problem with the new CubeWBA library release.

Terrance Parker
Associate III

Confirm that there is a problem with library CubeWBA v1.4. Used CubeIDE v1.16 and CubeWBA v1.4 and project would not compile. Used versions v1.3.1 and v1.30 and v1.20 and program compiled with no problems.

Hello @cvs_dev @Terrance Parker 

Thank you for this feedback. Sorry for my late replie. I will esclate this issue to the concerned team for correction ASAP.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32 

Hello again @cvs_dev @Terrance Parker 

The problem is confirmed and will be solved on the Coming version of the STM32CubeMX (escalated under the internal ticket number 186118). as a temporary workaround, you can go to the Project Manager, Code Generator and activate the "Add necessary library files as reference in the toolchain project configuration file" option.

Best Regards.

STTwo-32