which software to be used to create menus for a lcd

PMICH.11
Associate II

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PMICH.11
Associate II

Hello Michael,

Thank you for giving me this website. Effectively, it's very interesting and useful. We have already found lots of information thanks to it.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hello @PMICH.1​ ,

Let me first welcome you to the STM32 Community 🙂

To better answer you I need more details in your use case and what is the hardware using.

You'll maybe want to review LCD examples within STM32CubeXX MCU package that will help you on your project.

So, you can refer to the working example in the STM32Cube package relevant for your device.

For example: STM32Cube_FW_F4_V1.26.1\Projects\STM32469I-Discovery\Examples\LCD_DSI

Have a look to this AN4861 "LCD-TFT display controller (LTDC) on STM32 MCUs" it may help you.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen
Imen.D
ST Employee

Hi @PMICH.1​ ,

If you still need help, please feel free to ask your question in more detail.

If your question is answered, please share your update and close this topic by marking Select as Best.

Imen

When your question is answered, please close this topic by clicking "Accept as Solution".
Thanks
Imen

Hi Imen DAHMEN,

Thank you for your help which was very useful.

I read the application note AN4861 "LCD-TFT display controller (LTDC) on STM32 MCUs" which can be found on the STM website and I managed to drive the rectangular LCD.

Then, the topic is closed.

Michael E
ST Employee

Hello, if you want to use TGFX, please check the TGFX website, it's very useful.

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

PMICH.11
Associate II

Hello Michael,

Thank you for giving me this website. Effectively, it's very interesting and useful. We have already found lots of information thanks to it.

Michael E
ST Employee

Hello, you can also check STM32MCU wiki and especially STM32Motor control topic here .

There is also an example/tutorial here to start quickly with MC. Rather intended for beginners but very helpful!

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.