cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using FontFlashSection in QSPI Flash Memory

Gökhan
Associate II

Hello,

I've created a test touchGFX project for stm32h747i-disco by using TouchGFX Designer-4.21.4. It has only one screen that has one background image and one text. You can see it below:

Screenshot_1.png

When I generate the code by using TouchGFX Designer-4.21.4 and when I compile and download it with stm32CubeIDE, it works without any problem. 

But when I write this linker code to move FontFlashSection into QSPI flash memory, it stucks in the ErrorHandler.

FontFlashSection :
{
	*(FontFlashSection FontFlashSection.*)
	*(.gnu.linkonce.r.*)
        . = ALIGN(0x4);
} >QSPI

image.png

ExtFlashSection, FontSearchFlashSection and TextFlashSection work in the QSPI flash memory without any problem. But when I add FontFlashSection as well to the QSPI Flash, the code somehow stucks in the ErrorHandler. 

What else should I do to use FontFlashSection in QSPI Flash memory? What am I missing? Can you help me for this? I need to use FontFlashSection in the QSPI Flash memory. Thank you for the answers

10 REPLIES 10
karsparskambala
Associate

Hi, this topic helped a lot. Thanks to both of you. I am trying to integrate TouchGFX into Zephyr and am having problems with the fonts. Do you have any idea what might be the reason?

karsparskambala_0-1728659107365.png