cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

touchGFX

StefanoL
Associate III
Good morning everyone, I'm new to the community and also new to programming. Could someone tell me if with touchGFX you can create buttons that appear from the right or left no matter when you switch from one screen to another? Thank you
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

I'm not sure what do you mean by: 

buttons that appear from the right or left no matter when you switch from one screen to another

Do you mean more than one button that will appear in different screens with the same location and same size?

In that case simply put the buttons on the same location (X,Y) and choosing the same .png sizes (W,H) :

SofLit_0-1706691089611.png

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
SofLit
ST Employee

Hello,

I'm not sure what do you mean by: 

buttons that appear from the right or left no matter when you switch from one screen to another

Do you mean more than one button that will appear in different screens with the same location and same size?

In that case simply put the buttons on the same location (X,Y) and choosing the same .png sizes (W,H) :

SofLit_0-1706691089611.png

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on "Accept as Solution" on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.
Hi, no I mean when I switch from one screen to another, for example from screen1 to screen2 after a time x I have to see buttons that enter the screen (screen2) from the right or left. To make the screen a little more dynamic.

HI, no i mean when i switch from one screen to another , for example from screen1 to screen2 after a time x i have to see buttons that enter the screen (screen2) from the right or left . To make the screen a little more dynamic