cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touchgfx TFT Display Flickering Issue

Hello, I am using display TCXD050ABLON (Data sheet Attached) with STM32F746. As per datasheet I did below LTDC setting and still display is flickering badly.

0693W000004IvUUQA0.png

0693W000004IvYlQAK.png

Few screen shots of display setting as per datasheet is below.

0693W000004IvWGQA0.png

0693W000004IvWuQAK.png

Few Images of flickering display is as below.

0693W000004IvahQAC.png

0693W000004IvbLQAS.png

Any suggestions?

29 REPLIES 29

@Alexandre RENOUX​  did you get the chance to check this? As we are making intial samples of pcb and I m facing this big problem.

@Alexandre RENOUX​  did you get the chance to check ?

Hey,

Fill me in here. When is the flickering occuring? Is there a pattern? Is it sometimes flicker free? Can i see a video? You could be dealing with memory contention issues on your bus - Try hal.lockDMAToFrontPorch(true); just to make sure that DMA2D is not accessing RAM while LTDC is. It's a good handle to rule out memory issues, anyway.

/Martin

hi @Martin KJELDSEN​  I think , Please checking using below link. Unable to attach video here.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1elOU3V3f6hYkxnab2KKErTV5uTpqgvfk/view?usp=sharing

Also below are my LTDC settings.

0693W000004JXxUQAW.png 

You need to give me access to that file :) Requested.

Okay, that definitely looks like an LTDC configuration issue, yeah. Can you show me what the intended output is? e.g. from simulator

@Martin KJELDSEN​ Even i m thinking same. Did you check my LTDC settings?

Below is output image:

0693W000004JcF8QAK.png

I have to get back to you tomorrow on the settings - Need to cross check some things and can't spend the time right now. ok?

Have you tried making anything else run on this display? A simple example of just writing pixels to the framebuffer, for instance.

I didn't try simple pixel, just tried multiple combination of polarity LTDC setting. Actually pcb is manufacturing in some other country so need other person help to flash it and test. Due to this issue production deadlines is also shifting.

Please try to check settings tomorrow.