cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touchgfx Graph widget

I know that there are a lot of questions and request for graph widget, yet there is no dependeble answer has been provided. It seems that there was a graph widget in previous versions, unfortunately not available now. I wonder if there is any ready to use graph widget that I can add to my project. The most needed feature is the ability to be updated and be able to shift the graph to the left side. The rival product (STEMWIN) has this feature.

19 REPLIES 19

The new version 4.15 will be released by the end of this week (8th of October normally)

Please let us know if you have successfully installed the new version end of this week.

Sorry for the wait,

Alexandre

Dear Alexander

I have checked the new version. The graph is somehow ok in first tests.

Keil: Previous versions have one bug (With usb) that persists in this version. (https://community.st.com/s/feed/0D53W00000HwbezSAB)

IAR: Not checked.

CubeMXIDE: doesn't compile successfully.

I think a patch with new cubemx project maker is needed.

Thanks for all of developers.

I confirm CubeIDE does not compile correctly.

I will inform the team. Thanks for reporting.

There will be a patch indeed for 4.15 that will 4.15.1. However, I cannot give you any date.

As for the USB bug, it has not been looked at yet that's why. Sorry for the bother.

/Alexandre

APaul.2
Associate

There is Dynamic Graph widget available in Miscellaneous

APaul.2
Associate

First of All, the STM32 cube MX has to be updated. And then the new version will be available in MX

Dear Alexander,

I am so sorry, it was a mistake of mine. The project in CubeIde compile correctly. Forgot to add the path:see_no_evil_monkey: for added files.

As of USB omition bug in keil, it persist.

Dear @MWasi.1​ ,

Tested now, no problem with download link you provided. Check with your ISP if there is any problem. Maybe you need to come from the back door.

@MWasi.1​ 

Simply go to https://www.st.com/en/development-tools/touchgfxdesigner.html and click on "Get Software" otherwise

/Alexandre

@Vahid Ajallooeian​ 

Ok glad you found the issue.

FYI, when you have missing statement or files compiling/linking errors in CubeIDE, first check that all your files are added to the project just like you did and also make sure that the library path is correct.

/Alexandre