cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Touchgfx freezed

MHaji.1
Associate III

Hi,

I am using a custom board with stm32H473 to driving a GUI on 9 inch RGB TFT screen.

I have 10 screen which when I switch between them and main screen, some times TouchGFX hangs on this state, but other threads and debugger work fine, The only difference between main screen and others is there are some container witch they monitor some information and include Text and progress bar. I have read all related subject here but no useful hint found... TouchGFX just freeze on main screen switch moment, there is no hang when we are in this screen which initiated successfully.

I have use external SDRAM and QSPI Flash.

Any help is appreciated in advance. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
MHaji.1
Associate III

Hi,

I have 7 container which all of them use Vertical tick to update their data separately,  when main screen switched, all of them try to update their values at same time, I think this is the problem, I made specific delay to all of them to update there situation in order... the problem is solved now. This is under test, I will tell if every thing is ok after long period test.. may be useful for some one else...

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
MHaji.1
Associate III

Hi,

I have 7 container which all of them use Vertical tick to update their data separately,  when main screen switched, all of them try to update their values at same time, I think this is the problem, I made specific delay to all of them to update there situation in order... the problem is solved now. This is under test, I will tell if every thing is ok after long period test.. may be useful for some one else...

KDJEM.1
ST Employee

Hello @MHaji.1 ,

Glad to know that your problem is resolved.

Thank you for sharing the solution. That may be helpful for other users.

Kaouthar

To give better visibility on the answered topics, please click on Accept as Solution on the reply which solved your issue or answered your question.