cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TouchGFX Designer Scroll Wheel widget not function properly.. not see scroll elements

EMir.1
Associate II

Hello,

1) Happy new Year!

2) I use Scroll wheel in a simple project to show different elements... i configure the custom container with the different elements written in resources.. (my LIST 0, my LIST 1 etc.. until 4) so 5 elements.

When i use the scroll in the simulator i don't see the wheel scroll, i see always the first element. I check the config about scroll wheel i select 5 elements.. but nothing i don't see the scroll change. I attach the screenshots and also the projects.

maybe i forget to configure something.. i review this projects several ties but i don't understand what i have to change.

thanks

Enal

2 REPLIES 2
MM..1
Chief II

From your empty screen cpp code seems , as you dont understand how use touchgfx.

This isnt paintbrush, need write some code ...

Try read docu or examples Tutorial 4: Creating a Scroll Wheel with Custom Behavior | TouchGFX Documentation

EMir.1
Associate II

Hi MM..1,

I ask in the forum beacause this is the first time that i use ScroolWheel..

Yes, i have modified the user code files like described in the link that you have attached and now it works correctly.

I have modified custom_container and screenView files like described in the link above.

Thanks. SOLVED.

But now i have noticed that touchGFX have some problems with new fonts specified in text_Area widget... (it not generate these texts with new font)

I'm investigating about this.. i see that other people have had this problem.

Thanks

Enal